Friday, May 06, 2005

Tippin' the Scale!

Mariel went to the Pediatrician today!

11 lbs. 7 oz. and 22 " long!


Need I even say any more? She's chubbin' and her legs are little sausages. You could just slap em on a bun with a dab of ketchup and chomp away. She's that cute... :)
I'll be taking some more pictures of her tomorrow.
She had to get her first vaccinations today and man, oh man, her vocal chords got a workout. So I'm letter her get a little beauty rest. Boy did she scream though... and needless to say, I couldn't watch. Eric had to hold her hands because the sight of them putting a needle in her leg just killed me. What am I going to do if she ever gets hurt? I don't think I can stand the thought... What a softie I'm turning out to be.
Anyway, she survived it, and is now comatose in pacifier heaven. Hopefully she'll forget about the whole experience before she goes in again in July.

No comments: